At the end of March 2018, I finish my post at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn, Germany.
During the year April 2018-March 2019, you can find me at the Mathematical Institute of the University of Bonn working as a wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin.
I will return to the MPIM April-July 2019.
I completed my PhD at the University of Chicago as a student of Victor Ginzburg in August, 2012.
- Generalized Mullineux involution and perverse equivalences (with T. Gerber and N. Jacon), arXiv (submitted)
- Characteristic-free bases and BGG resolutions of unitary simple modules for quiver Hecke and Cherednik algebras (with C. Bowman and J. Simental),
- The affine VW supercategory (with M. Balagovic, Z. Daugherty, I. Entova-Aizenbud, I. Halacheva, J. Hennig, M. S. Im, G. Letzter, V. Serganova and C. Stroppel),
- The sl∞-crystal combinatorics of higher level Fock spaces (with T. Gerber),
Journal of Combinatorial Algebra Volume 2, Issue 2, 2018, pp. 103--145.
- The finite-dimensional representations of the rational Cherednik algebra of
Irreducible representations of rational Cherednik algebras for exceptional Coxeter groups, part II: some decomposition matrices of
- Translation functors and decomposition numbers for the periplectic Lie superalgebra p(n) (with M. Balagovic, Z. Daugherty, I. Entova-Aizenbud, I. Halacheva, J. Hennig, M. S. Im, G. Letzter, V. Serganova and C. Stroppel), accepted in
Mathematical Research Letters.
- Character formulas and Bernstein-Gelfand-Gelfand resolutions for Cherednik algebra modules (with S. Griffeth)
Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society
Irreducible representations of rational Cherednik algebras for exceptional Coxeter groups, Part I.
Symplectic Reflection Algebras in Positive Characteristic as Ore Extensions.
Information about the exercise sheets for Professor Stroppel's course Algebra II is here.
Information about the representation theory seminar for undergraduates at University of Bonn is here.