Currently I am a researcher at Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn, Germany for the period April-July 2019. This completes a postdoc of two years' duration at the MPIM which I began in August 2016. In between, I worked at the University of Bonn from April 2018-March 2019.
I completed my PhD at the University of Chicago as a student of Victor Ginzburg in August, 2012. My area of research is representation theory.
You can reach me at:
- Classification of the finite-dimensional unitary representations of type B rational Cherednik algebras, arXiv (submitted)
- Irreducible calibrated representations of periplectic Brauer algebras and hook representations of the symmetric group (with M.S. Im), arXiv (submitted)
- On calibrated representations of the degenerate affine periplectic Brauer algebra (with Z. Daugherty, I. Halacheva, and M.S. Im), arXiv (submitted)
- The Dipper-Du Conjecture revisited, arXiv (submitted)
- Generalized Mullineux involution and perverse equivalences (with T. Gerber and N. Jacon), arXiv (submitted)
- Characteristic-free bases and BGG resolutions of unitary simple modules for quiver Hecke and Cherednik algebras (with C. Bowman and J. Simental),
- The affine VW supercategory (with M. Balagovic, Z. Daugherty, I. Entova-Aizenbud, I. Halacheva, J. Hennig, M. S. Im, G. Letzter, V. Serganova and C. Stroppel),
- The sl∞-crystal combinatorics of higher level Fock spaces (with T. Gerber),
Journal of Combinatorial Algebra Volume 2, Issue 2, 2018, pp. 103--145.
- The finite-dimensional representations of the rational Cherednik algebra of
Irreducible representations of rational Cherednik algebras for exceptional Coxeter groups, part II: some decomposition matrices of
- Translation functors and decomposition numbers for the periplectic Lie superalgebra p(n) (with M. Balagovic, Z. Daugherty, I. Entova-Aizenbud, I. Halacheva, J. Hennig, M. S. Im, G. Letzter, V. Serganova and C. Stroppel), accepted in
Mathematical Research Letters.
- Character formulas and Bernstein-Gelfand-Gelfand resolutions for Cherednik algebra modules (with S. Griffeth)
Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society
Irreducible representations of rational Cherednik algebras for exceptional Coxeter groups, Part I.
Symplectic Reflection Algebras in Positive Characteristic as Ore Extensions.
University of Bonn teaching
I was employed as a postdoc at the University of Bonn for one year in between the beginning and end of my MPIM postdoc, and performed the following teaching duties:
Niklas Mertens wrote a bachelor thesis entitled Derivierte Aequivalenzen von Brauerbaumalgebren under my supervision at the University of Bonn, Winter Semester 2018/19.
The exercises for Professor Stroppel's course Algebra II, Winter Semester 2018/19 at the University of Bonn.
I led a representation theory seminar for undergraduates at the University of Bonn, Summer Semester 2018. The topic was representations of quivers.