At the end of March 2018, I finish my post at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn, Germany.
During the year April 2018-March 2019, you can find me at the Mathematical Institute of the University of Bonn working as a wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin.
I will return to the MPIM April-July 2019.
I completed my PhD at the University of Chicago as a student of Victor Ginzburg in August, 2012.
- Characteristic-free bases and BGG resolutions of unitary simple modules for quiver Hecke and Cherednik algebras (with C. Bowman and J. Simental),
- The affine VW supercategory (with M. Balagovic, Z. Daugherty, I. Entova-Aizenbud, I. Halacheva, J. Hennig, M. S. Im, G. Letzter, V. Serganova and C. Stroppel), submitted (2018).
- The sl∞-crystal combinatorics of higher level Fock spaces (with T. Gerber), accepted in
Journal of Combinatorial Algebra (2017).
- Translation functors and decomposition numbers for the periplectic Lie superalgebra p(n) (with M. Balagovic, Z. Daugherty, I. Entova-Aizenbud, I. Halacheva, J. Hennig, M. S. Im, G. Letzter, V. Serganova and C. Stroppel), accepted in
Mathematical Research Letters
- Character formulas and Bernstein-Gelfand-Gelfand resolutions for Cherednik algebra modules (with S. Griffeth)
Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society
- The finite-dimensional representations of the rational Cherednik algebra of
Irreducible representations of rational Cherednik algebras for exceptional Coxeter groups, part II: some decomposition matrices of
Irreducible representations of rational Cherednik algebras for exceptional Coxeter groups, Part I (2014).
Symplectic Reflection Algebras in Positive Characteristic as Ore Extensions (2013).
Information about the representation theory seminar for undergraduates at University of Bonn is here.